Sunday, May 19, 2019

Poetry Reading For The Deaf by Ron Murphy


She slapped me across the face when I asked her how much for a good time.

Clearly this woman didn't know how to take a compliment.
I wasn't really even into her to begin with.

But she told me she was a single mother so I figured I would throw her bone.
I mean how else was a woman to make living if not being a secretary or selling her body?

And from the complete show of disrespect I could tell one thing was clear.

That this woman must be on her period.

Often people ask me Ron.

How do you seem to perfectly understand the lesser mind of the opposite sex?

Well my friends this is very simple much like the thought process of women or Canadians.

For when I attended university for broadcast  communication I also minored in psychology.

This has taught me many things about the woman's thought process.

Like woman love cooking and cleaning up after men.

They also enjoy watching silly romance films and listening terrible music for which they never know artist that performs these ear rape pieces.

And now after years of study I would like to announce from Balls Deep Press my new book .

Ron Murphy's Guide To Understanding Women.

Yes men toil no longer trying to understand what that moody bitch you live with  problem truly is anymore.

Simply grab yourself a copy of my newest book and question no longer.

With a whole chapter on what they really mean when they ask a question like.

"Do these pants make my ass look fat?"

To which the perfect response is.

"Sweetheart it's not the pants that make your ass look fat, its the seven chins and beer gut that make your ass look fat Shamu. "


Yes with this great book of knowledge you will be a true success in dealing with the opposite sex.

Order your copy of, Ron Murphy's Guide To Understanding Women Today.

Now available through Amazon or paypal me triple the price and I will sign it in the blood of one of the hookers I kill when we can't  agree on a fair price.

Yes no need to thank me gentleman just order the book now.

And as always.

You're Welcome.





            Ron Murphy 
Is a voice over legend and recording icon in the Philippines. 
His vocal talents have been featured in over two million commercials .

He is always avoiding authority's and dodging one of his many ex wives .
He is currently working on his memoirs. 

He is also a philosopher and man of peace love and good cocaine and hookers .

He is also the voice of UTB. 

And is currently on virtual  tour with the rest of the gang .

So join the cult and lighten the fuck up cause you only live once .

You're Welcome!!!




2 comments:

  1. I really am speechless, Ron. Which I'M sure you're glad cause women should not speak unless we are giving you our price or saying "thanks, come again". Good luck with your book sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am speechless, Ron. Which I'M sure you're glad cause women should not speak unless we are giving you our price or saying "thanks, come again". Good luck with your book sales.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...