Saturday, June 15, 2019

Born Of Genius by El Bastardo

The senorita spoke endlessly to Bastardo of his greatness dis very normal for woman lost in the greatness dat is me.

She asked me to read poetry to her.
But I tell only sissy man read poetry when could be receiving El blow jobico.

Dis ultimate truth.
She learn the hard way chocking upon my chimichanga.

Ole.



               


      
About El Bastardo: 

El Bastardo 

Is new editor and chief of the Rolling Stone Magazine and linked to may big breasted senorita's. 
He currently is touring Belgium mining for chocolate.


He enjoy finger painting and creating modern art he loves everyone accept.
Puta Scott Simmons who owe Bastardo for his last beautiful work he commissioned yet has of yet to pay him.

Scott Simmons is total prickico. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...