Friday, July 26, 2019

Genius by John Patrick Robbins

Who needs children when you deal with writer's everyday?
I had a poet ask me.

"Hey dude are you that same guy who writes all that shit about drinking and losing your mind?"

I didn't bat an eye.

"Yep that's me."

"Wow man your a writer too? I just figured that was some other dude."

I didn't reply I just poured a drink.

If you have to question why then this write is dedicated to you.





John Patrick Robbins 


Is the editor in chief of the Rye Whiskey Review and Under The Bleachers.

He also runs Whiskey City Press.

His work has appeared here at the Dope Fiend Daily, The San Pedro River Review, Red Fez, Punk Noir Magazine, Ariel Chart, As It Ought To Be Magazine.

Both his poetry and fiction has been nominated for best of the net this year.

Neptune by Ariel Chart and Southie Unbound, here at the Dope Fiend.


His work is always unfiltered.



1 comment:

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...