Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Lunch At Larrys Loveshack Dancing For Dollars by Judge Santiago Burdon

I didn't come for the food
But the Ham on Rye tastes great
Go dance on your pole and smile
Does every Titty Bar
play the same worn out songs
I'll  kill the DJ if he plays Born To Be Wild
Get up on the stage take off your clothes
Don't waste time with the tease
I only have an hour
Before I gotta pick up da wife
Let me give that fine ass a squeeze
Come here and stick your tits in my face
How much for a table dance
Don't tell me you can't remember my name
I'm not here looking for romance
Don't wanna a massage can't afford a date.
Let me stick a dollar in your G string
I've gotta frog in my pants come ere sit on my lap.
I'll give you some cocaine but I  won't buy you a drink
Where you going get on back here
what the hell is your problem
Not enough money to buy your company
You're  just a Titty Dancer you should gimme da respect
I'll be back tomorrow
You can apologize to me




About Judge Santiago Burdon:

On an unseasonably cool July morning in Chicago, equivalent to David Copperfield, Judge Burdon was born on a Friday.  The Brontes, Keats, Burns and Dickens inspired his study of English Literature. He attended Universities in the United States, London and Paris directing his focus on Victorian novels and authors.
His short stories and poems have been featured in; The Remnant Leaf, Stay Weird  and Keep Writing, Independent Writer's Blog, Spillwords, The Beatnik Cowboy, Down in the Dirt Magazine, The Raven Cage, Eskimo Pie, Across The Margin, Story Pub, Scarlet Leaf Review, Horror Sleaze Trash, The Stray Branch and Anti-Heroin Chic. He is presently engaged in finishing his book "Imitation of Myself." A non-fiction story encompassing his experiences as a drug runner for a Mexican Cartel. Judge celebrated his 65th birthday last July and lives modestly in Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...