Wednesday, January 30, 2019

This Family Tree by J.J. Campbell

my sister likes
digging in the
past, seeing who
is actually part
of this family
tree
 
I told her I
wasn't
interested
 
it's a long line
of drunks and
assholes
 
there's no point
in believing
something
other than
the facts







About J.J. Campbell:

J.J. Campbell (1976 - ?) is trapped in suburbia, wondering where the lonely housewives are. He's been widely published over the years, most recently at Fourth & Sycamore, Horror Sleaze Trash, Synchronized Chaos, The Stray Branch and Red Eft Review. You can find him most days bitching about something on his mildly entertaining blog, evil delights. (http://evildelights.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...