Friday, April 10, 2020

Wild Goose Chase. By Ian Lewis Copestick


I'm walking
through "Wild
Goose Avenue ",
just around the
corner from my
home, whoever
named it that
must have had
a strange sense
of humour. I'd
hate to live
there, people
would always
think that you
were taking
the piss. Can
you imagine
trying to get
taxi drivers
to come ?







Ian Lewis Copestick is a 46 year old writer (I prefer that term to poet ) from Stoke on Trent, England. I spend most of my life sitting,  thinking then sometimes writing. I have been published in Anti Heroin Chic, the Dope Fiend Daily, Outlaw Poetry, Synchronized Chaos, the Rye Whiskey Review, Medusa's Kitchen and Horror Sleaze Trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...