Thursday, January 21, 2021

I GOT YOUR BACK BE BEHOLDEN by Colin James

Scratching the earth I
put the dirt between your toes
then you toppled like
a creepy despot's statue.
They left your feet behind
so I continued to play
until a scarfing photographer
became morbidly intrusive.
Death is too good for you t-shirts
available in three sizes,
born, consensualized, died.




Colin James has a couple of chapbooks of poetry published. Dreams Of The Really Annoying from Writing Knights Press and A Thoroughness Not Deprived of Absurdity from Piski's Porch Press. He lives in Massachusetts.........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...