Thursday, August 26, 2021

kafka by Giovanni Mangiante

the piercing screams 
of tortured men and women
echoing through the void
do not 
compare to the time
I woke up
in my bed, still human,
naked during the summer,
with a fat roach
walking over my cock.

many great novels
are written
from such traumas,
and I’m about to go
into page 25.



Giovanni Mangiante is a poet from Lima, Peru. He has work published in Newington Blue Press, Rusty Truck, The Daily Drunk, Anti-Heroin Chic, Heroin Love Songs, Rat's Ass Review, Three Rooms Press, and more. In writing, he found a way to cope with BPD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...