Wednesday, October 27, 2021

My Pillow by Mónika Tóth

Lying in bed
My pillow is cold
I whisper silently
I love you




Romanian
I am interested in culture and fond of reading, painting, philosophy and photography. I like Romanian,Turkish , Russian, South-American and Norwegian literature.I am passionate the poetry. I write because it helps me sort my impressions and balance my inner and outer realities.
My poetry has appeared in Romanian literary magazines such as Boema, Oglinda Literara. I published in the Hungarian literary magazines Helikon and Napsziget. My new book of poetry is published with “Your absence makes me thin”. hungarian language (Soványít hiányod) title. It contains love poems, self-poems and poems about death in memory of my mother and grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...