Sunday, October 10, 2021

Some Exquisite Lingerie by PW Covington

I’d come over
And take a seat on the sofa
With your husband

You’d sit across the room
In that leather, high-back, chair
And pack a bowl

You’d tell me to pull out
My already swelling cock

Then tell him to get down
On the floor before me

Then, after
After he came back
From brushing his teeth

He’d hand me his AmEx
And say that he’d have brunch ready
When we returned, the next day

It only lasted a year or so
But you ended up with
Some exquisite lingerie




   PW Covington writes in the Beat tradition of the North American highway. He's riding things out, in a hidden adobe, somewhere just off Historic Route 66, in Northern New Mexico. Follow him on Insta @BeatPW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...