Monday, November 29, 2021

Bad Attitude by Daniel S. Irwin

I was told that I
Have a bad attitude.
That’s news to me.
It suits me just fine.
So go fuck yourself.
That pretty much
Was the end of the
Conversation.  God
Never spoke to me
Again.  Now, Satan,
On the other hand,
Usually runs his
Mouth non-stop.
I threatened to
Kick his Devil ass,
But he seemed to
Like the idea too
Much for that to
Be an annoyance.
I look forward to
Dealing with him in
The Great Beyond.
I’ll bring my attitude.




Daniel S. Irwin, a native of Sparta, Illinois.  Retired military.  Dudeist priest.  Dedicated heathen. Work published in over one hundred magazines and journals world wide.  Founder of The Hardened Sailors’ School of Vulgar Vernacular (now disbanded). Latest work can be found at/in Horror, Sleaze, Trash Magazine, Beatnik Cowboy, Cajun Mutt, The Rye Whiskey Review.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...