Friday, October 12, 2018

Dee Wee By Wayne F. Burke

the plumber fixed the sink
plugged with the life
I live
here
on Planet Crouton,
in an a.p.t.
with the shades drawn
and door locked
on the second floor
of a house
on a back street
in a town
people avoid
and so should you
unless you want to look me up
I am in the phone book
"Wayne F." not
"Wayne P."
who is some other jerk
got a Dee Wee
recently
reported by the newspaper
and the dopes at work
thought it was


me.


About Wayne F Burke:

Wayne F. Burke has published four volumes of poetry with Bareback Press and two chapbooks with Epic Rites Press. He lives in the central Vermont area, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...