Tuesday, January 22, 2019

#1 Doctor Recommended Brand by Ben Newell

I think

I’m done.



Alcohol dehydrates

and

this causes constipation

which wreaks havoc

on hemorrhoids.



A $400 procedure

involving a needle

and scalpel

has sobered my ass up.



My new drink of choice—



A tall glass of water

mixed with 2 rounded teaspoons

of Metamucil.



My poems

haven’t really improved.



But my bunghole

is much better.








About Ben Newell:


Ben Newell, 46, works as a dishwasher in Jackson, Mississippi.  His chapbook, You Are Being Detained, was published by Epic Rites Press as part of its 2017 Punk Chapbook Series.  





7 comments:

  1. You make such huge numbers of extraordinary focuses here that I read your article two or multiple times. Your perspectives are as per my own generally. This is extraordinary substance for your perusers. 羅氏鮮哪裡買

    ReplyDelete
  2. A debt of gratitude is in order for the significant data and experiences you have so given here... Dentist in Sunrise

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. motor vehicle doctor

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. physical therapy billing company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,like you wrote the book in it or something. https://mopsc.org

    ReplyDelete

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...