Thursday, August 29, 2019

Sinner by Donna Dallas

I can’t touch God
through thin air
I try to
pry open
a cloud
look for wings
or a harp……..I lie in bed
in search of
an angel
flapping music
I whisper my
confessions tonight……..
but only the devil listens





About Donna Dallas:

I studied Creative Writing and Philosophy at NYU’s Gallatin School and was lucky enough to study under William Packard, founder and editor of the New York Quarterly.  I am recently found or forthcoming in 34th Parallel, Sick Lit Magazine, Quail Bell Magazine, Beautiful Losers, Chiron Review, Red Fez and Bewildering Stories among many other publications.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...