Friday, February 14, 2020

Dos Putas Be Trippin. By El Bastardo


I find the solace in stroking my chimichanga to public pictures of my facebook amigos.
But I am stopped in my tracks when gazing upon beautiful backyardico of beautiful co editor.
Bastardo have feeling like never before.

Bastardo quickly downloaded all dis senoritas pics so we could share some quality moments.
Dis senorita has captured bastardos' heart and now I have captured her images .

Dis truly win win situation ole!






El Bastardo,  is the true Lucha poet and Mexican wrestling legend.
He is a man of mystery who lives out in the open and often makes public appearances.

His work has been published in Horror Sleaze Trash , Under The Bleachers and here at the Dope Fiend Daily .

His first book will be published soon by the Dope Fiend Daily Press.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...