Monday, December 7, 2020

Why I Flunked Out Of AA. by Frank Murphy

The speaker asked.

"Does anyone have anything they like to share with the group?"

"I love strippers, whiskey  and cocaine."

I was asked never to return to that meeting again.

Sure they booted me out, but secretly I knew.
They all wanted me.

Grazie.

Frank.




Frank Murphy, is a writer and editor who lives in Kill Devil Hills N.C. 
His work has been published in most places you probably pretend to read aside from when your published there. 

He is always working on his sobriety and has managed to avoid being sober for most of his life.

He also is busy with his never ending novel.
He would post a link but duh!
It's never ending.

Cocktail hour toodles.

Frank.

1 comment:

  1. Frank, I couldn't help but notice your wedding ring. I guess I shouldn't make a play for you, I'm no home wrecker. But you do have such nice arms.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...