Thursday, October 14, 2021

Kentucky Blue by John Patrick Robbins

I know you didn't linger for yourself as any pain is a burden no matter the vessel it's bestowed upon.

I'm never the easy one to love and we were a pair of mutts all would overlook besides one another.

Drinks and memories the red promise that glimmers upon a sunset's farewell.
Goodbye my friend, forever may you run free.





John Patrick Robbins, is the editor in chief of The Rye Whiskey Review and Black Shamrock Magazine. 

His work has appeared here at the 
Dope Fiend Daily , Piker Press , Horror Sleaze Trash, Medusa's Kitchen, Lothlorien Poetry Journal, Punk Noir Magazine and Fixator Press.

His work is always unfiltered.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...