Monday, June 13, 2022

The Last Time by Daniel S. Irwin

The last time I really gave a shit
Was like all the other times
That I really gave a shit,
The shit ended up on me.
Nothin’ complex, just a fact of life.
Assholes and heartless bitches
Seem to way outnumber the
Righteous and good ones.
If that was the Godly plan,
It was a sorry ass piss poor plan
Put together by some moron.




Daniel S. Irwin, a native of Sparta, Illinois.  Retired military.  Dudeist priest.  Dedicated heathen. Work published in over one hundred magazines and journals world wide.  Founder of The Hardened Sailors’ School of Vulgar Vernacular (now disbanded). Latest work can be found at/in Horror, Sleaze, Trash Magazine, Beatnik Cowboy, Cajun Mutt, The Rye Whiskey Review.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Eat Paint Chips Or Become A Poet By JPR

"Hey, is your mag open to submissions?" I run a daily unless the voices tell me not to because they want to party. "The mag i...